These adaptors allow you to install an aftermarket amplifier to your factory head unit. These devices take the speaker level outputs from the head unit and reduce the signal to a level of which an aftermarket amplifier can use without overloading its inputs.
APBE2 2 Channel bass enhancer
This device restores the dynamic range of the bass signal from the factory system which is often heavily compressed.
- Maximum Input Level 15V rms
- Maximum Output Level 13.5V peak
- Frequency Response 30Hz - 120Hz: +/-1dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.003%
- Signal to Noise Ration 130dB
- Balanced Input Noise Rejection >60dB
- Input Impedance 10 Kohm
- Output Impedance 150 Ohms