ADVMFD1 Adaptiv Mini interface to suit Ford various models
This Adaptiv Mini Interface works with your Ford to provide inputs for an aftermarket front and rear camera. The image is displayed on the OEM screen, whilst maintaining use of the vehicles original system. In addition, the Adaptiv Mini Interface provides a HDMI input, allowing connection of a wide range of devices including smartphones. Whether you want to watch media whilst parked up or use Navigation apps like Waze or Google Maps, a HDMI port will provide access to all of your content with one simple connection.
- Provides a HDMI input for mirroring your smartphone or device to your factory stereo, great for navigation apps such google maps, waze etc.
- Provides 2 aftermarket camera inputs allowing a front camera and reverse camera to be added to the vehicle and display on the factory OEM screen
- Discreet interface that works seamlessly in the vehicle and maintains the appearance of the OEM interior
- Simple installation, the interface is designed specifically for the vehicle and simply connects into the rear of the factory OEM headunit
- COMPATIBILITY: FORD HEADUNIT / SYSTEM 8â€ TOUCHSCREEN SYNC 3
- 1 x HDMI
- 2 x RCA CAMERA
- ADAPTIV MINI MODULE
- FORD VEHICLE SPECIFIC HARNESS
- USB DONGLE FOR HDMI AUDIO STREAMING
- LVDS (LOW VOLTAGE DIFFERENTIAL SIGNAL CABLE)