AP1020 Vehicle specific plug to bare wire harness to suit Jeep - various models - No longer available from wholesaler
This Aerpro Harness plugs into your Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee and Wrangler factory headunit wiring system. It allows for the installation of an aftermarket headunit without the need to remove the factory plug from the vehicle. AP1020 provides bare end wires that are colour coded to match standard aftermarket radio wiring looms. Simply match the wire colours between the AP1020 and your aftermarket headunit wiring loom (supplied with the aftermarket headunit) and hard-wire them together. To hard-wire we recommend using a soldering iron and solder (sold separately) and ensure they are insulated correctly once connected.
- Please Note: Harnesses vary between vehicles, please use the Aerpro Vehicle Selector to identify the correct harness for your application.
- Plugs into vehicle's factory wiring and provides bare end wires, no need to remove the factory stereo plug from the vehicle
- Wires are colour coded to match standard aftermarket headunit wiring loom for simple identification and easy installation
- Simply match the colours from this harness to the aftermarket headunit harness and hard-wire (solder) them together
- Solder (or crimps) and heat shrink (or insulation tape) required for installation, not included
- PLUG TYPE:
- 1 x 16 PIN
- INSTALLATION TYPE: BARE WIRE, REQUIRES SOLDERING
- Alternatively, Aerpro APP020 can be used which converts the vehicle plug to ISO connector system