APIG717 Ignition generator with two delayed outputs
The APIG717 features two independent outputs [IGN OUT/REM OUT] which are triggered when the engine is turned on or, in the case of the REM OUT output, by a user-defined voltage pin. This allows for the simultaneous connection of two separate devices such a stereo and amplifier or Bluetooth kit. The product is also fitted with a timer on each output, which can be adjusted to delay the activation of the ignition feed for up to 5 seconds after the trigger and/or to keep the feed active for up to 5 minutes after the engine has been turned off.
- Provides two independent 12V outputs (1x Voltage sensing, 1x REM signal sensing)
- Generates an ignition output (on and off in conjunction with the vehicles engine running status, not an accessory output)
- Customisable turn on delay, up to 5 seconds with 1 second increments
- Customisable turn off delay, up to 5 minutes with 1 minute increments
- Turn on/off delays can help with eliminating audio/amp 'pop'
- OUTPUTS: 1 X VOLTAGE SENSING, 1 X REM SIGNAL SENSING
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 12V
- TURN ON DELAY: UP TO 5 SECONDS WITH 1 SECOND INCREMENTS
- TURN OFF DELAY: UP TO 5 MINUTES WITH 1 MINUTE INCREMENTS
- Not advised to be used on vehicles with start/stop tech that have issues with aftermarket audio systems rebooting every time the vehicle restarts The outputs (about .5 volts less) the same voltage as it gets in. This means that if, during the crank cycle the battery level drops quickly down to 10 or so volts, the delayed output voltage will be about 9.5.