CHDF3C Steering wheel control interface to suit DAF trucks lf models
This Aerpro steering wheel control interface allows you to retain steering wheel controls in your DAF Truck LF models when upgrading to an aftermarket headunit. The steering wheel control interface includes a harness that is fitted with a vehicle specific plug designed to connect directly into the existing wiring in the vehicle with ease. To make the installation process even easier, why not add an Aerpro APP9 aftermarket headunit harness adapter with swc patch lead which will connect from the aftermarket headunit directly into the steering wheel control interface.
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket headunit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Increases driver safety by allowing you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road
- Provides output feed for illumination
- CANBUS compatible, no additional interfaces are required.
- Suitable for LF model trucks only
- Fitted with a vehicle specific plug, no cutting of wires required
- To simplify installation, this kit is compatible with Aerpro APP9 aftermarket headunit harness adapter with swc patch lead
- Requires swc patch lead (available separately) to provide compatibility with the aftermarket head unit
- PHONE BUTTON COMPATIBILITY: NO
- PATCH LEAD TYPE: C
- ILLUMINATION (Orange)
- OTHER RETENTION: N/A
- The phone buttons on the steering wheel will still continue to operate the OEM Bluetooth phone kit if the vehicle is equipped