G43V Vehicle specific reverse camera to suit Mazda bt50 black
The Aerpro G43V is a black vehicle specific reverse camera built for your Mazda BT50 Ute. The tailgate handle replacement design provides a discreet installation solution without the need to drill any additional holes into the vehicle. The camera housing has a provision for the original tailgate lock so you can keep the factory lock and there is no need for extra keys.
The G43V camera has a wide 168 degree field of view that minimises blind spots and provides a clear view at the rear of the vehicle. The camera is designed specifically for reversing and features parking guidelines to assist the driver while reversing (these can be removed during installation). The camera is built tough and will withstand the harsh environment thanks to its IP68 rating and its operating temperature range of -20 degree to 70 degrees Celsius.
The Aerpro G43V is the perfect reverse camera solution for Mazda BT50 models.
- Designed to replace the factory tailgate handle providing a discreet and professional rear camera solution
- No additional holes need to be drilled into the vehicle and keeps the original tailgate lock
- High quality image sensor produces clear images and enhanced low light performance
- 168 Degree field of view minimises blind spots at the rear of the vehicle
- IP68 Rating and wide operating temperature range makes it suitable for use in the harsh Australian conditions
- Parking guidelines to assist with reverse parking (guidelines to be removed at time if installation)
- 8m extension cable length to run between the front and back of the vehicle
- PAL/NTSC compatible with RCA connection makes it suitable for use with all aftermarket display monitors
- VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY: MAZDA BT50 2012-2017
- CAMERA TYPE: REVERSE
- HOUSING COLOUR: BLACK
- LENS ANGLE: 168°
- PAL/NTSC: SWITCHABLE
- PARKING GUIDELINES: SWITCHABLE
- MIRROR IMAGE: NO
- MONITOR CONNECTION TYPE: RCA
- LUX RATING: 0.1 LUX
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 12V
- IP RATING: IP68
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -20°C to +70° C
- CAMERA IN TAILGATE HANDLE HOUSING
- 8M CAMERA EXTENSION CABLE
- NTSC is the default setting, to switch to PAL cut the WHITE loop on the camera cable during installation.
- Parking guidelines are set to ON as default, to remove parking guidelines cut the BLUE loop on the camera cable at time of installation.